- In 2011: 9thIndustrial and Organisational Psychology Conference Best Paper Awards by the National Scientific Program Committee for: Schmitt, A., Zacher. H., De Lange, A.H (2011) Within- and between-person relationships between job control and work engagement: The moderating role of focus on opportunities
- In 2009: * Highly Commended Award Winnerat the Emerald Literati Network Awards for Excellence 2009 for: Kooij, T.A.M., De Lange, A.H. de, Jansen, P.G.W., & Dikkers, J.S.E. (2008). Older workers’ motivation to continue to work: five meanings of age. A conceptual review. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 23(No.4), 364-394.
* Best Paper Proceedings of the 2009 Academy of Management Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, USA for: Kooij, T.A.M., Jansen, P.G.W., Dikkers, J.S.E., & De Lange, A.H. (2009). Retaining older workers: Using a case study to formulate propositions on the role of HR bundles.
- In 2006: she received the “journal of occupational health psychology best paper award” for the article De Lange et al. (2003): the very best of the millennium….JOHP.
- On 9 december 2005: she received the research prize of the Stichting Praemium Erasmianum (www.erasmusprijs.org) for extraordinary dissertation from young scholarly researcher in the humanities.
- On 31 March 2005: she received her PhD-title with a “Cum Laude” evaluation.
- In 2004: she received the Andre Büssing Memorial Price of the European Academy of Occupational health Psychology for promising young occupational health researcher (www.ea-ohp.org).
- In 2002: she received the Dr. IBM Frye stipendium for promising young female researcher of the Radboud University of Nijmegen.